Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I've Been Knitting: Feb. 2013

Baby Hats!

They're so quick and easy to knit up...I usually end up making them two or three at a time!


This apple hat is an original pattern I created last August for a baby shower where we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl.  This is the 4th one I've made...they're great for gifts so it doesn't hurt to have one on hand.

The two pink hats are the "paper bag" style where you knit a tube and then thread a ribbon or eyecord through to gather the top.  These are great for using up leftover odds and ends...the one with the purple polka dot ribbon was leftover from a scarf which is why I had to make it so tiny.  It'd be perfect for a brand new baby or doll!  The light pink with the striped ribbon was knit the same way, just slightly a larger size.


No comments:

Post a Comment